Cindy Bam - Clearance Sale!

Wedding Dress: 005
Size : 10
Colour: Ivory tulle
New - One of a kind, sold as is
No returns on sale items
Was R10 000
Sale Price R6000
Courier cost, packaging, dress bag, hanger, repairs or alterations are not included in the sale price.

Email: cindydesign@icon.co.za and request an updated catalogue of stock she still has available.


Studio news: “...At the end of March 2012 I won’t be available to the public. I’m taking a year off to develop my first ready-to-wear bridal collection. (bridal only) I’m not closing my business. I’m closing custom made orders for a year. This means: I won’t make any dresses on a person’s measurements for a year. I’m moving my studio to another location, so that I won’t be interrupted by walk-ins. I will keep everyone posted on Facebook about new dresses and where to find them in the new year.